Juhi Chawla posts a video greeting to husband Jay Mehta on his birthday:‘You mean the world to us’

Juhi Chawla posts a video greeting to husband Jay Mehta on his birthday:‘You mean the world to us’


On the occasion of her husband Jay Mehta's birthday, Bollywood actress Juhi Chawla took to Instagram on Tuesday to share a fan-edited video. Juhi and her family are seen in the throwback video celebrating Jay's birthday with a few photos of the couple while Juhi expresses her love for her husband.

Juhi posted the video with the caption,“Happy Birthday Jay 🤩🤩✨✨✨ You mean the world to us. A 1000 trees for you on your special day."

In the video, Juhi can be heard saying,“Undoubtedly it is Jay, it is my family which is just there for me when I can’t make up my mind about certain things. When I need guidance, I know Jay is my very best friend. I can turn to him for everything and anything. He is really the person who helps me clear my head. When I am not able to see things far, I find him having that wider vision, that wider perspective that I need at that moment. I am very grateful that he is there in my life.”

Juhi also posted a photo collage to her Instagram story. 

Juhi recently revealed that actor Imran Khan proposed to her when he was only six years old. She shared the sweet story on social media and wrote,“Imran proposed to me when he was 6 years old..!!!!…. heere ki pehchaan tab se hai usmein..!!!! Happy Happy Birthday to my youngest suitor ever..!!!! A 100 trees for you Imran.”

Imran played a small role in Juhi Chawla’s debut film Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak.